1. Who were your childhood heroes?
My brother for sure, he was the kindest most caring and selfless brother I could ever ask for. I still look up to him and learn stuff from him today.
2. If you could live in any other time, when might that be?
I wish I was born in the 1960s because the waves around San Diego were uncrowded. Also, I could have invested all of my money into Google stocks!
3. What one word would you use to describe yourself?
4. What one word would your friends use to describe you?
5. Who taught you to swim?
My mom took me to swim lessons when I was younger but I always complained and never liked going so I kinda eventually just learned to swim on my own.
6. What music are you embarrassed that you like listening to?
Love songs by Ed Sheeran
7. How would you like to be remembered?
A person who loved Jesus well and loved people well. Somebody who was always joyful and encouraged the people around me.
8. Name one funny trait you have, that you would like others to know?
I sometimes enjoy being in a hurry and rushing from one thing to the next
9. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
I really don’t enjoy having to confront people and tell them that I am upset with something they did to me.