Terms & Conditions
If you are not completely satisfied with your wetsuit then return it within 30 days of the day you received it and you can either:
- Get a full refund
- Exchange it for another size
- Exchange it for a different wetsuit
We want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase. If the wetsuit doesn't fit, we will happily accept a return or exchange within 30 days of receipt of the order. We recommend you try on your suit upon receiving it to ensure that the sizing is correct even if you do not plan to use it right away, allowing you to have the opportunity to exchange the suit within the trial period if necessary.
Please note, we cannot accept a return or exchange if:
- The suit was received over 30 days before the request date
- The wetsuit is damaged or permanently altered in any way
- The suit has been written in (having the owner's name written on the back flap)
XTERRA SURF is warrantied against any manufacturing and material defects for one year from the date of purchase, covering the original suit and any replacement suits. The person who purchased the wetsuit must make the claim. Coverage is voided if the wetsuit is sold or ownership is otherwise transferred. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide XTERRA SURF with proof of original purchase. It is expected that customers read, understand, and abide by the guidelines explained in the User Guide. XTERRA SURF retains the right to decipher whether damage is caused by normal wear and tear circumstances, manufacturing defects, accident, misuse, improper care, or negligence. XTERRA SURF also retains the right to repair or replace valid warranty claims at their discretion. Refunds are not an option for valid warranty claims. Exact product replacement depends on availability of inventory.
Damage covered under warranty:
- Seam tears or separations
- Stitching tears or separations
- Gluing defects
- Zipper detachment/defects
Damage not covered under warranty:
- Neoprene tears caused by human hands
- Melting due to sun or heat exposure
- Heel tears ( tears caused by forcefully putting on or taking your suit off to the extent that your heel, finger, or anything else punctures the suit)
- Damage caused by chlorine (degradation of the gluing in the suit is the most common chlorine-caused damage)
- Tears due to exposure to sharp objects (i.e. rocks, reef, etc.)
- General rubber tears
- Damage caused by improper repairs
Other damage unrelated to the seams, stitching, or glue:
- Altering the wetsuit in any way, including silk screening, heat transferring, embroidery, or cutting
- Damage caused by using petroleum jelly (Vaseline) or any other petroleum-based product or unapproved lubricant, cleaner or treatment.
- Improper handling or storage.
- Prolonged exposure to heat, sunlight, chlorine, and other harsh substances.