1. Who were your childhood heroes?
Growing up on the island of Kauai, I was surrounded by raw talent. In that I was able to grow up watching everyone rip and push each other to progress. Some of my heroes, was my dad of course, AI, Bethany Hamilton, and Carissa Moore.
2. If you could live in any other time, when might that be?
The 80's for sure!!!
3. What one word would you use to describe yourself?
4. What one word would your friends use to describe you?
5. Who taught you to swim?
6. What music are you embarrassed that you like listening to?
That's a great question. I would have to say I'm pretty embarrassed to play my middle school hip-hop/ rap songs in front of people. Sometimes I get in these groves where I jam out to old middle school dance songs, like Black eyed peas, Ciara, J-lo, Chris Brown, Fergie and Akon. Oldie but Goldie's? Haha
7. How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as a girl in the lineup with grace and style that went. Someone who turned rainy days into sunshine days, bringing warmth and happiness to others no matter what. I want people to remember me for my inner beauty that shines and the love I share for humanity and the environment. :)
8. Name one funny trait you have, that you would like others to know?
Hmmm I perform live concerts in my car. I don't think people truly understand what that means unless they are forced to be next to my car at a red light ;)
9. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
I hate throwing things away because I feel guilty that it ends up in the landfill. I try to make new homes for things or reuse things that don't need to be thrown away, and ultimately be more sustainable.
10. Share a funny incident in your life.
Where do I begin? Funny incidents is an everyday occurrence for Kiana Fores.