1. Who were your childhood heroes?
My Dad, Cory Lopez, Ry Craike
2. If you could live in any other time, when might that be?
Whenever Pirates were around, it would be cool to sit in a boat drinking rum and stealing treasures.
3. What one word would you use to describe yourself?
4. What one word would your friends use to describe you? Crazy-Venezuelan
5. Who taught you to swim?
I can't remember. I grew up on an island so I'm sure it was at the beach.
6. What music are you embarrassed that you like listening to?
Romantic Spanish songs
7. How would you like to be remembered?
That random guy who got the wave of the day.
8. Name one funny trait you have, that you would like others to know?
Selective hearing, I think is funny.
9. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Laundry, because it is a never ending process.
10. Share a funny incident in your life. I was on a solo mission to meet some friends in El Salvador and I had a layover in Honduras form 11 pm to 6 am, I figured since it was an International airport I'd sleep inside the airport. When I got there, the airport was the size of my house and I was on the last flight before it closed. Long story short, I made friends with the security guard of the airport, explained to him what happened, and he let me sleep in his little office.
1. Who were your childhood heroes?
My Childhood heroes were, Kelly Slater, Andy, and Bruce Irons of course. But my everyday heroes are my older brothers, Dallas O'Shaughnessy, Kainoa Hauanio, Ikaika Kalama, Solomon Ortiz, and Ke'alii Mamala. I look up to these men because of their skills and talent in the ocean. 2. If you could live in any other time, when might that be?
If I could live in any other time it would be a time around 300 years ago when Hawaii wasn't colonized and everyone grew and gathered their own food. things seemed more simple. 3. What one word would you use to describe yourself?
The one word I would use to describe myself would be Determined.
I am determined to accomplish my goals in my 5 and 10 year plan. 4. What one word would your friends use to describe you?
The one word my friends would use to describe me would be ''Red'
I get fiery in and out of the water :) 5. Who taught you to swim?
Who taught me how to swim were my older siblings and parents. My family loves the ocean and is constantly working and playing in it. 6. What music are you embarrassed that you like listening to?
I don't get embarrassed listening to any music. But I love me some Bad Girl RIRI.7. How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as a good person who is respectful and who's actions speak louder than words.8. Name one funny trait you have, that you would like others to know?
One funny trait I have and want others to know is my voice, many people ask me where my accent is from, guessing that it is an eastern European accent. But really I grew up In Kalapana over on the Big Island of Hawaii.9. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
I hate using single use plastic items, styrofoam, plastic straws, bags, etc.... It makes no sense to me and it all really just ends up in our ocean and land.10. Share a funny incident in your life.
One funny incident that happened to me when I was 4 years old, was that in Church on a Sunday with my mom, the deacon pulled us aside after the service and told my mom she need to control her child.
I replied " SORRY GOD".
Now when my girlfriend has to remind me about something I reply in a joking way, "SORRY GOD".
View full product details